The key elements of our STP model consist of offering an easy to use cooking solution for everyday people that care about:
- Managing their busy lifestyle
- Making better choices to improve their wellness
- And as Ralph mentioned, food waste
We segmented the market by analyzing those busy individuals and how they typically prepare for a meal, what they hate most about preparing for a meal and what they would love most.
- Demographic – 22-39, single, female, college education, professional
- Geographic – Urban and Suburban
- Psychographic – Busy lifestyle but prioritizes wellness to where fast food is not an option when eating outside of the house.
- Behavioral – Tech savvy and enjoys mobile application that improves efficiency to create more time in the day. Very brand loyal and likes a routine to remain organized during a busy work week
Targeting the Market
We’ll use social media to demonstrate the ease of finding new meals & getting them on the table for our target market. That is truly our selling point and our positioning genius.
Positioning What The Fridge?! in the Market
What the Fridge?! makes recipes with ingredients that are already in your kitchen. No grocery store run required….or grandma’s skillet.