What the Fridge Digital Presence:
- PPC Advertising: Grocery store partnerships: promote sales and recipes and showcase circular for sales.
- Affiliate Marketing Program: Contractual agreements with the wellness industry and grocery stores based on placement in-app and the businesses’ sales/promotion budgets.
- Industry Influencers Program:
- Industry influencers would be charged a fee from traffic metrics and recipe usage
- Influencers can promote the app and drive more downloads for a commission
- SuperCook does not participate in any PPC, or Affiliate Marketing Programs.
- Supercook does have a presence on Facebook, but that last account posting was over a year ago. Their twitter account has not been active since 2016
- MyFridgeFriend does not participate in any PPC, or Affiliate Marketing Programs.
- MyFridgeFriend does have a presence on all major social channels however Instagram accounts have a low number of followers and engagement.
- Facebook presence is much more engaged than Instagram however numbers are still low
- BlueApron has a major presence on all social networks & participates in affiliated marketing & PPC
- BlueApron’s brand awareness is one of the highest in the market space, as it was the original recipe delivery services. https://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Article/2020/05/06/HelloFresh-Blue-Apron-see-bump-in-sales-as-Americans-turn-to-meal-kits-during-the-pandemic#
- BlueApron has a decent engagement imprint on social channels with customers using #blueapron, #blueapronmeals to document their meal prepping process
- Blue Apron has several celebrity endorsements & partnerships: Christie Tiegen, Chef Amanda Freitag
- Yummly like BlueApron has a large presence on all social networks & participates in affiliated marketing & PPC
- Yummly is a paid subscription and has an entire service area for tips, tricks, equipment preferences
- Additionally, as part of the subscription, there is a Series: Cook like a pro that offers cooking classes from world-famous Chefs
1. How fresh? Can our tech stake provide details on individual ingredient freshness? Or can it provide helpful tips “average tomato lasts 5 days on the counter, use this ingredient today”
2. Partnership with InstaCart, Amazon Fresh, Fresh Direct, etc.
3. Alcohol mixers – ingredients
4. Scale-Up to industrial/enterprise for Farm to Table (Farmer Co-Ops), Soup Kitchens, etc. for inventory and new recipes.