Present: Jeremy, Alyssa, Jerry, Holly, Becca, Amy
Absent: Nicoli, Kricket
Jeremy provided an overview of team and expectations of the team and who has been indented as team members
- What role are we taking?
- Our role will be a marketing consultancy focusing on Wilma
- Competition in this space
- Capacity Interactive – only one consulting service in the market now, big name clients, some of them are PA based
- How do we make money?
- Will we be non-profit, looking at grant funding or other options to help fund our business?
- Scaling up an agency like this will be tough, come up with a formula to apply to every case, finding systems to automate things — website easier than WordPress
- Actionable process that can’t be customized but can put you in this formula to get you a working site that can be managed by a small staff
- Innovation for this is the automation of a service and aligning all the components
- Take a percentage of a show based on the marketing effort we add to the show — Becca says to control ticket sales and take a percentage off the top, instead of after the show is over, takeover the ticket sale process to recoup your cost – tech package ticket module, we’ll take a % of ticket sales, innovative way to address the problem, thing about why people can’t afford marketing and how to solve that problem for it
- Affordability is the problem of Wilma, to make this an affordable option, website, tickets, donation, social — how do we innovate and make it affordable to others?
- Business model needs to be identified
- Discuss how we can be more innovative
- Discuss how we can make money
- Recommend we look at DirectLink — Christine, interconnected ecosystem, small business market