- Platform agnostic (the previous zoo app was only available for Android)
- Having wifi towers and charging stations will allow users to freely use their phones without having to worry about them losing battery.
- By being a native app, we can utilize features of the phone for the app’s features.
- NFC usage to send codes of the simplified app to other phones
- By being built in-house, we can build our app based on the customer’s needs.
- The 24/7 live view cameras give people a peek of the zoo from the comfort of their homes. It can possibly convert them into physical visitors to the zoo in the future.
- Costs will be expensive since we need to customize the coding for both iOS and Android.
- The combination of native and inbuilt will take a considerable amount of time to create app.