11/6 – Capstone Meeting
- First or second slide should illustrate “Why Us”
- Think of it like pitching to investors.
- “Here’s why, here’s the data to support it, here’s the trends” etc
- 2nd in the slide should say what the problem is, what our mission is to fix that problem
- Find a way to draw out key insights
- Map out competitors, create a perceptual comparative slide of competition
- Put competitors all on one slide
- We’re in good shape, but just have to refine what we have now.
- By next meeting what we have should be pretty much done
- Formatting – increase font to make more readable
- We don’t have to be too in-depth with explaining the prototype.
- Suggestion: Log in with Facebook/Google
- Just say that you can log in this way and show the button. We don’t have to make it functional
- Be prepared to answer: Why would people want to post to app instead of social media
- social media – limited to your friends circle; our app – real-time and location centric
- Showcase search functionality
- Add screen in the begining with 2 or 3 questions about what kind of night you are looking for
- ex: type of atmosphere, type of venue
- Lead people in how to use the app
- Be careful of people getting lost/confused in the app
- Settings may be a way for us to stand out
- Click on location to see current activity/comments at the place