Product Analyst, Partner Digital Tools 1/18 – Present
- Direct liaison between partners, internal sales teams and product developers helping to set the priority for features and front end experiences for digital platforms (eLink, MarlinNet and Leaserep).
- Managing current solutions while partnering with senior leaders to drive next level enhancements.
- Creating and maintaining a product backlog and prioritizing based on level of difficulty.
- Completing project scope and project plan required to drive product updates and new releases.
- Reporting on product deliverables, partner feedback and project status regularly.
- Supporting and educating partners via product demos and conducting internal training for new hires.
- Crafting internal product release announcements and presentations for Sales department.
eCommerce Engagement Specialist 8/15 – 1/18
- Working with current equipment dealers who sell online to develop a go-to-market strategy for Marlin’s tech suite.
- Working cross functionally within the company to promote and integrate Marlin’s technology tools.
- Track and report on pipeline progress, while moving clients swiftly through the process using GoToMeeting.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of client accounts including analytics, sales reporting and website performance.
- Conducting ongoing training to Marlin sales force to promote technology integration to qualified vendors.
Sales Representative 12/14 – 8/15
- Executed and optimized lead generation/qualification processes via tele-prospecting, emailing etc.
- Worked alongside the solutions experts in conducting successful calls for any warm opportunities generated.
- Completed sales training assignments while demonstrating ability to learn, perform and improve quickly.
- Assisted in improving inside sales procedures while building a scalable, top-notch demand generation engine.
- Utilized Salesforce (CRM) and other tools to document activity and actively maintained target/prospect data.