As part of the professional and portfolio development goals of this course & this program, students will continue to develop their e-portfolios by posting on their e-portfolios. Students should demonstrate mastery of the key themes and topics of the course(s) by writing posts on your e-portfolio on one or more of the following:
- Elaborate and explain with new examples one of the key topics or themes.
- Provide a reasoned critique to a topic, reading, or issue.
- Synthesize and explain a list of best practices relevant to the course.
- Interview a thought leader on an important topic and summarize the conversation.
Note: You are encouraged to take one or more of your class discussion posts and expand it further for this task.
- Author three posts based on the above suggestions on your e-portfolio. Ideally, you should alternate the focus of your posts between the two courses. This is a guideline not an absolute requirement as depending on what you create, the content may work equally well for both courses or just one. The instructors will work with you to ensure there is no confusion.
- Each post should be roughly 350 – 450 words and include one (or more) relevant illustration / graphic created by you.
- The instructor(s) will review and provide feedback on the e-portfolio three times in the term – based on the submission deadlines.