I joined TD Bank in 2009, just after graduating from college. In my 7 years at the bank, I’ve held a variety of roles with increasing accountability. My experience covers a range of areas supporting product, brand and community programs.
In my current capacity, I’ve undertaken numerous initiatives advancing the role of social at TD Bank, namely:
- Launching customer service through Facebook Messenger
- Overseeing the bank’s first user-generated content sweepstakes #ShouldaBeenAVideo which garnered 22,000 entries (2x anticipated)
- Leading the effort to become the first bank to use Snapchat retail network geo-filters
- C0-managing the launch of a brand campaign thanking thousands of customers and others who are selflessly doing good in the world
- Campaign featured a native content partnership with LittleThings.com which has been submitted for a Digiday Video Award
- Completing an enterprise social media management and listening software RFP and onboarding the selected solution
To see some of my most recent work, check out TD Bank’s social media handles on the sidebar.
Highlights from #ShouldaBeenAVideo:
— TD Bank (@TDBank_US) March 4, 2016