To work at a constantly growing company that allows me to utilize both my marketing and design skills to produce content that is unique and effective.
Email Marketing Specialist with outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Focused on building exceptional client relationships.
Marywood University, June 2014
Graduated Cum Laude
BFA Graphic Design
Richmond University, Spring 2013
London, England Semester Abroad
Email Marketing Specialist
RevZilla, March 2018 – Present
Email Marketing Specialist
travAllianceMedia, October 2016 – March 2018
Currently managing emails for both internal brands and travel industry clients. TravAllianceMedia bridges the gap between travel agents and travel brands.
• Working directly with clients to request materials, receive approval on test sends, and schedule future emails. Keeping customers informed of our email services and sending out reminders.
• Coding, and deploying emails for leading travel industry companies that deploy to a list of over 30k travel agents.
• Managing multiple email lists for subscribes and unsubscribes, as well as analyzing each email campaign for opens, clicks, bounces, blocks, spam reports, etc.
• Building and deploying HTML emails for internal products. Examples include the TravelPulse weekend newsletters, webinar announcements, Travel Agent Academy promotions, etc.
Graphic Designer / Email Designer
Team Velocity Marketing, March 2015 – October 2016
Created custom email designs for multiple car dealerships across the United States. Team Velocity Marketing is premier partners with both Google and Bing. Important past responsibilities included:
• Assisted in the transition of our email system from HTML to DotMailer.
• Created custom emails for our Full Service clients.
• Designed the email suite used for all Volvo and Jaguar dealership clients.
• Ordered and set up automation for monthly emails.
• Instructed other employees on how to create our PIN based monthly emails.
Freelance Design Assistant
Luckychair, June 2013-September 2013, March-April 2014
• Assisted in transferring websites to WordPress. Created graphics for WordPress based websites, formatted posts, and moved older content.
International Affairs at Marywood University, September 2013 – May 2014
• Designed event programs, bulletin boards, and flyers for Marywood’s International Affairs office. Assisted in promoting the study abroad program and helped international students on campus with their needs.
Coding Knowledge: HTML, CSS Programs: WordPress, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack
Email Programs: DotMailer, SendGrid, Sailthru, MailChimp, Lyris, Litmus, Email on Acid