Temple University Strategic Marketing + Communications, Philadelphia, PA September 2017 – Present
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develop and implement social media content, strategies and tactics in order to advance Temple’s digital marketing and communications initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and deploying content on social media platforms. Primarily Twitter and Instagram stories, and support for Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, and other social media channels.
- Track performance, effectiveness and results of all assigned digital initiatives and prepare performance reports.
- Coordinate monthly social media manager’s meeting as well as communicating brand/marketing initiatives to partners in order to ensure consistencies across university social media channels.
Caesars Entertainment, Atlantic City, NJ November 2016 – September 2017
Social Media Specialist
- Managed social channels for multiple Caesars Entertainment properties including Bally’s Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City, Wild Wild West Casino, and Harrah’s Resort.
- Authored the regional Caesars Entertainment blog, and create three to five articles per week pertaining to
various marketing pushes.
- Worked and coordinated with restaurant and retail managers to gather and create up-to-date content.
- Was responsible for updating and maintaining the website for Caesars Atlantic City.
Delaware River and Bay Authority, Cape May, NJ May 2014 – September 2016
Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
- Managed, scheduled and created content across all social media platforms for multiple brands including the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, Wilmington Airport, Forts Ferry Crossing and Cape May Airport.
- Used various analytical tools to track the performance of social media platforms and increase effectiveness.
- Constructed detailed reports based on the analytical data received, and created marketing strategies based on these results.
- Participated in the construction and management of the marketing budget.
William Paterson University: BA, Media Production, May 2015