Rachael M. Pignotti
A revenue oriented, senior marketing management professional, with wide-ranging experience in strategic marketing & digital marketing and eCommerce.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
E-commerce Marketing Ι Brand Management Ι People Management Marketing Strategy Ι OMNI Channel Digital Campaigns Ι Marketing Communications
Elsevier, Philadelphia PA
Senior Marketing/Commercial Manager April 2018-Present
- Accountable for $2.2M of direct revenue for eight personal digital solutions for the individual medical physician market. Product growth was achieved by 25% YOY in both 2017 & 2018.
- Oversee six eCommerce products sites dedicated to driving direct sales for new and existing customers. Responsible for UX/UI analysis & improved customer engagement through site development.
- Lead the development of a new brand strategy for the B2C medical physician market that addresses target audience messaging & representation, campaign design and distribution methods.
- Lead product launch strategies & go to market commercialization for eight multi-specialty digital diagnostic solutions. Strategies include integrated email & digital campaigns, eCommerce marketing, customer research, retail sales & sales enablement.
Marketing Communications Manager January 2017- April 2018
- Responsible for all product launch campaigns covering 60 plus medical specialties and over 400 print & digital books with a combined revenue of $5M.
- Project Lead on an email deliverability & engagement analysis evaluating cross-departmental effectiveness, penetration & revenue generation.
- Leading product launch programs focused on retention & new customer penetration for multi-specialty digital diagnostic solution tools. Launch programs include integrated email & digital marketing campaigns, customer research, retail sales & sales enablement.
Marketing Manager June 2015- January 2017
- Drive North American revenue for six medical specialties & over 200 print & digital books with a combined revenue of over $1M.
- Responsible for the development and tactical execution of integrated marketing programs through multiple email channels, PPC, social & medical conferences advertisement.
- Manage all direct marketing, print, advertising, content marketing, public relations events, digital & social media marketing.
Lincoln Financial Group, Radnor, PA
Selected from over 500 candidates into Lincoln Financial Group’s Leadership Preparation Program. This highly competitive two-year rotational program was designed to provide cross-business experience, and leadership development.
Marketing Specialist, Lincoln Financial Group Distribution July 2014-June 2015
- Project Management, development, design and implementation of the integrated marketing brand strategy for Lincoln’s Sales Division, made up of 300+ Wholesalers.
- Project Manage advertising agency relationships, focusing on strategic insight, and creative execution.
- Created thought leadership collateral for sales enablement and customer education.
Marketing Associate, Lincoln Financial Group Distribution July 2013-July 2014
- Lead business development and strategic organization for LFGD’s Chief Marketing Officer, including maintaining the financial budget and headcount for 100+ person organization.
- Created Talent Development initiatives including a Lunch & Learn Series, Cross-Departmental Affinity Group, Marketing Newsletter and the 360 Leadership Partnership.
- Project Management Lead on brand launches, quarterly business reviews, national sales conferences, and town halls.
Corporate Social Responsibility Associate, Human Resources Feb 2012-July 2013
- Program Management Lead on the Lincoln Financial Foundation national partnerships, annual giving of 10 million.
- Founded and lead the development of a three year Lincoln Foundation Campaign, focusing on promoting Abraham Lincoln’s legacy of freedom, opportunity, and equality.
- Innovated and executed an Environmental Social and Governance structure for the company, which included market research, operational planning, strategy implementation and stakeholder management.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business
Bachelor of Business Administration, January 2012
Major: Marketing & International Business; Minor: Italian- Advanced Language Skills
Study Abroad: Temple University Rome, Fall 2009