To obtain a position at a company that is progressive and offers growth potential
2006 – Present
Educational Testing Service
Web Metrics and Search Marketing Analyst
• Acted as liaison between Media Buyer and SEM advertising agencies
• Identified external links and altered anchor text to maximize SERPs
• Manipulation of coding/keywords to improve SERPs/inclusion ratio in search engines
• Placed interactive advertising on a local, national and international level
• Creation of search engine friendly URLs to improve organic search results
• Identified false data reporting and inconsistencies in current tracking technology
• Developed tracking standards that would allow coherent reporting techniques
• Analyzed existing campaigns to maximize conversion ratios
• Monitored current campaigns for possible click fraud
• Identified Keyword Effectiveness index and applied it to SEO/SEM efforts
• Daily client contact to advise and inform them of their interactive endeavors
• Assisted in the evaluation of RFPs from external vendors
• Creation of friendly URLs to be placed in offline advertising
• Identified spider paths and created strategy to contain their behavior
• Developed proposals to inform clients where their interactive efforts were performing poorly
• Development of personalized dashboards per client specifications
• Assisted in creating global interactive advertising standards
• Placed keyword advertising for the communications department
• Initiated new coding/tracking standards for banner/keyword/email campaigns
• Aided Traffic/Client Services Managers in the placement of interactive advertising
• Developed Social Media tracking to listen for negative comments and locate pirated material
• Created standards for both SEM and SEO tactics for ETS.org
• Created custom reports to identify sales patterns in the store
• Removed search engine spiders from analytics to improve tracking
• Created and tracked all QR codes
2000 – Present
• Created concept, database, business plan, and design of business
• Analyzed traffic utilizing AWStats, Google Analytics and WebTrends to increase traffic
• Increased traffic through keyword analysis, anchor text manipulation, link priority, navigation manipulation, increased inclusion ratio among other SEO tactics
• Maximized revenue through advertisement placement, alternating contextual advertisements, keyword density among other SEM tactics
• Tracking of revenue through various channels and adjusted work accordingly
• Evaluation of keywords to improve revenue generated from 3rd party advertising service
• Developed partnerships with various organizations to improve content on the site
2000 – 2005
Director of Marketing and Promotions
• Purchased print, radio and outdoor advertising to increase brand recognition and maximize sales leads. Analyzed cost-effectiveness of third party advertising.
• Prepared reports on client’s advertising campaign, which included advertising views, organic search results, click-through rates and competitive analysis.
• Prepared rate cards, traffic reports and site traffic reports to assist Account Executives.
• Managed promotional assistants to increase exposure in external venues.
• Creation of weekly email newsletter as well as securing promotional giveaways that would be placed in it to ensure repeat visits as well as gathering visitor statistics.
1999 – 2000
Beasley Radio Group
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Interactive Account Executive
• Trained sales staff to implement interactive advertising in their sales proposals.
• Managed, maintained and analyzed tracking of the company websites.
• Acted as a liaison in the development of advertising partnerships.
1997 – 1999
• Increased account billings 30% by attracting new clients and growing existing accounts
• Created proposals and competitive media analysis to attract new business.
• Traveled nationwide to attract new clients and maintain current client-base.
• Developed working relations with clients to ensure repeat business
• B.A., Film and Media Arts (click for verification)
• Business Minor
• Mathematics Minor
Social Media Mini-MBA (click for verification)
Google Adword Certified (click for verification)
• MS Office with specialization in Excel
• Tracking Software: AWStats, Fireclick, WebTrends, Brightedge, Urchin, Google Analytics
• SEM Tools: Doubleclick, Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter
• Social Media Tools: Radian6 and Google Alerts
• Content Management Systems: Joomla, SmartFTP, OpenText and Vignette
• 3-time Presidential Award Winner
• More than 10 spot awards
Downloadable version of resume (PDF):