Currently Pursuing Masters Degree
Specialized Masters in Digital Innovation in Marketing
Fox School of Business and Management, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Expected Graduation December 2017
Current GPA: 3.7
PRODUCT MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
Exceed Cost Control Targets | Communicate Services | Drive Sales Growth
Dynamic, detail oriented Procurement Associate with 3 plus years of experience adeptly handling business purchase requirements of an organization’s promotional products business, satisfying more than 20,000 employees. Maintain accurate records, efficiently manage inventories, and skillfully navigate logistically challenging scenarios to procure goods and services. Committed to establishing and securing productive client and vendor relationships.
Collaborative and enthusiastic team member with sense of urgency who consistently meets commitments with integrity and exceeds expectations. Influential leader and communicator, working effectively with all levels of organization to develop strategies and resolve issues. Enthusiastically undertake additional roles and tasks with flexible attitude and willingness to learn.
BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Newtown Square, PA
Procurement Senior Associate: April 2017 – Present
Procurement Associate: June 2013 – April 2017
Assist BAYADA offices with sourcing printed medical forms and marketing materials. Provide support to more than 300 office locations in their recruiting, retention, and business development efforts. Specialize in finding corporate gifts while meeting budgetary constraints and protecting brand integrity. Utilize available sales history for analysis of customer needs to make sound, effective product decisions. Negotiate with and select different vendors for best price and quality while ensuring timely and proper delivery of purchased goods. Liaise with suppliers, forming positive relationships which enhance future dealings. Engage in continuous process improvement by assessing effectiveness of all Procurement projects and making changes to achieve best future state. Exhibit excellent customer service skills by anticipating problems and ensuring that any issues are addressed and rectified in manner satisfying both our customers’ and BAYADA’s corporate goals.
- Manage a $2 million printed materials business including a fully functioning online web store.
- Facilitate BAYADA’s Annual Contest for Caregivers, a 3,000-order, $75,000 recognition program taking place over 10 weeks in the fall. This involves placing orders, tracking shipments, interfacing with our vendor partner, and providing support to prize-winners.
- Write copy for and aide in distribution of all outgoing Procurement office communications, including weekly BAYADA Bulletin articles and e-blasts to directors.
- Facilitated $400,000 BAYADA Bucks employee recognition program. This consisted of processing orders, interfacing with numerous vendors, and handling any and all incoming customer service inquiries. Currently charged with the conversion and implementation of this program to a more scale-able, efficient online model.
MROPS Inc, Warrington, PA
Market Research Intern: Summer 2012, December 2012 – January 2013
Supported project managers with various tasks ensuring timely and high quality results.
- Assisted project managers with review of international questionnaires and surveys for language, skip patterns, quota logic, and formatting, resulting in improved quality of client studies.
- Researched domestic and international vendors and foreign country statistics, gathering critical data for use in fielding new studies.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Double Major in Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Graduated May 2013
Robert H. Smith School of Business.
University of Maryland at College Park, College Park, MD
University Honors Program
American Marketing Association, University of Maryland Chapter
Vice President of Marketing
- Coordinated and successfully executed numerous terpAMA marketing efforts through the supervision of three direct reports and 10 “Brand Ambassadors.”
- Managed and contributed to The terpAMA Scoop!, a student-run marketing field blog with 5,000+ monthly views across a global audience
Congregation Or Ami, Lafayette Hill, PA
Youth Advisor: June 2015 – Present
- Develop leadership, citizenship, social, and goal setting skills by providing support, supervision and coaching to the members and leaders of the synagogue youth group, COAFTY.
- Align with youth group president and congregational leaders to facilitate fun, safe, and poignant programming.
- Attend 5 required annual events hosted by COAFTY’s regional counterpart, NFTY PAR to network with other advisors for program enhancement ideas and to develop my youth advisor professional skills.
Alzheimer’s Association, Delaware Valley Chapter
Run to Remember Committee
Marketing Subcommittee Head: April 2014 – November 2014
- Assisted committee in developing strategies to successfully communicate relevant race information with the 100+ registered runners.
Team BAYADA Team Captain: April 2014 – November 2015
- Recruited teammates from within BAYADA Home Health Care to join the Run to Remember team.
- Built largest Run to Remember team including 20 runners with over $29K raised.
- Communicated fundraising tips, important dates, and training advice.