Does your company have a mobile marketing strategy? If not, start one NOW!
Being accessible through mobile allows your business to be available 24/7 to consumers.
Below on the left, you can see how many Smartphone Users there are in this world and that if you are a global company, that you need to expand to all countries. The bar chart on the right shows the percent of mobile traffic which is over half now vs. desktop! This is a very significant amount and should be any company’s motivation to ensure they are optimized for mobile.
If you want to optimize your mobile strategy to the fullest, you should ensure it is implemented on the following:
- Social Media Posts
- Email Campaigns
- SMS Marketing
Here are some tips I have learned to work towards a better mobile strategy:
- Increase your site speed.
- All email communications for promotions and product announcements should be optimized for mobile and have a different version created vs desktop.
- Use SMS marketing! People are reading their messages all day.
- Your entire website should be easily accessible through mobile.
- Local SEO can help small businesses.
- Use VIDEO!
These statistics below really spell out the vast amount of people connected digitally through their mobile device throughout the world. If this doesn’t tell you that you need a mobile marketing strategy then I don’t know what does!