TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, PA
Master of Science,
Expected Completion: December 2022
Major: Digital Innovation Marketing
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, College of Public Health, PA
Bachelor of Science,
Graduation: May 2019
Major: Health Information Management
AmeriHealth Administrators Philadelphia, PA
Business System Specialist 05/2021 – Present
• Analyze new and existing technologies and recommend changes for data architecture based on organizational strategy.
• Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis to derive functional requirements.
• Coordinating with technical teams and business users to define technical solutions to improve the business.
• Planning and estimating project risks and costs.
• Providing system support for any changes made to the existing business environment.
• Using SQL, Excel, SOAP UI, and SalesForce for data analysis to discover the most impactful insights.
Jr. SSIS Developer 01/2020 – 04/2021
• Communicated design and other technical information both verbally and in written format
• Created source to target mappings and ETL design for integration of new/modified data streams into the data warehouse/data marts
• Proficient in leading and managing the development resources
• Proactive and diligent in identifying and communicating scope, design, development issues and recommending potential solutions
• Performed Data profiling and analysis of structured and unstructured data
• Delivered projects/work on time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes client goals
• Participated in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Managed SSIS 2016 and SSMS 2016 in production, test, and development servers
Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami, FL HIM & Tumor Registry Intern 04/2019 – 05/2019
• Created and Revised Departmental Policies and Procedures.
• Generated weekly Reports for various Residents
• Educational Training to operational staff during the monthly meetings (i.e.: The Joint Commission)
• End of Month Reports for Compliance
• Daily work distribution to the operational team
• Troubleshoot equipment when there is a malfunction.
• Run reports for physician offices to notify of delinquent providers.
• Developed Tableau data visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop
• Run reports using SQL and excel for Tumor Registry
Office Practicum Fort Washington, PA PBS/RCM Intern 12/2018 – 03/2019
• Participated in business analysis activities to gather required reporting requirements.
• Translated business requirements into specifications to be used in implementing the required reports, created from potentially multiple data sources.
• Attended implementation meetings with OP clients and took minutes.
• Filled ERA enrollments for electronic payments.
Operations Intern 03/2018 to 09/2018
• Learned how managers lead individuals in the operations department.
• Worked alongside managers to efficiently complete various infrastructure and organization-related tasks around the office.
• Worked in Oracle to run reports for the support team.
• Operated tools such as SalesForce and Microsoft Excel to mine through data.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES:
• SQL, .Net, SPSS, SSIS, SSMS, Visio, ICD Coding, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI
• Project management, Six Sigma, Lean
• Epic, One Content