Temple University, Philadelphia PA Graduation: 2016
Fox School of Business, Masters of Science
Digital Innovation in Marketing
University of North Florida, Jacksonville FL Graduated: 2014
Coggin College of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Marketing | Minor: International Business
Current GPA: 3.93/4.0 | Summa Cum Laude
European Business School Paris, France Summer 2013
Study Abroad (Focus in European management and marketing)
- 2015 Noel Zabriskie Outstanding Marketing Graduate Award
- This award recognizes a single student each year that demonstrates outstanding scholarship and marketing leadership potential
- Eager, ambitious, curious, data-driven, creative, Internet-savvy, and fun!
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Photoshop Elements
- Basic SEO knowledge (WordPress)
- Conversational Japanese (Lived in Tokyo for 9 years)
- Trained in Marketo, Salesforce, & Kapost
SolidFire, Now Part of NetApp, Boulder, Colorado
Email Marketing Specialist | January 2016
- Coordinated workflows associated with email development, using Kapost to manage all tasks
- Cleaned and uploaded lead lists into Marketo and synced to Salesforce
- Created marketing automation campaigns and email programs in Marketo
- Worked with Marketing Stakeholders to A/B test emails and record metrics
- Executed the Tech Target Content Syndication program
SolidFire, Boulder, Colorado
Marketing Intern | September 2015
- Assisted the Marketing Team to help execute campaigns through digital channels.
- Combed through and cleaned large data lists to find sales opportunities.
- Updated contacts in Salesforce and Marketo through database tools such as Data.com and Netprospex.
- Tracked web visits and other digital channels to alert AEs of potential customer activity.
- Assisted with International Microsites, to update the content and assure all forms/touch points are correct.
Client Focused Media, Jacksonville, Florida
Marketing Specialist | May 2014 – February 2015
- Worked closely with clients to coordinate and execute all services needed related to social media, printing, graphic and web development, and research.
- Created in-house marketing content, excel documents, best practices reports and other internal resources through the use of online programs and software.
- Analyzed client data, preformed digital audits and created monthly brag reports from Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In accounts.
- Gained strong background in multiple social media programs including; Hootsuite, Bundlepost, & ManageFlitter.
- Developed sales presentations and marketing materials for a diverse list of clients.
Madewell, Jacksonville, Florida
Stylist & Visual Team Member | April 2014 – April 2015
- Participated in the New Store Opening at the St. Johns Town Center
- Partnered with Merchandise Manager to develop and implement product knowledge on the sales floor.
- Worked directly with customers to enhance their shopping experience through offering styling expertise.
- Updated the sales floor bi-monthly through new merchandise placement, visual displays, re-creating inspiration board and styling mannequin looks.
Penelope T. Boutique, Jacksonville, Florida
Sales Associate | August 2011 – May 2013
- Gained versatility in daily business activities through sales, styling, visual design, and vendor relationships.
- Designed flyers, email blasts and social media advertisements in order to increase attendance.
- Enhanced Penelope T. social media marketing through publishing 5-10 daily updates of new merchandise, upcoming sales, promotional events and vendor spotlights via Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.