Strategic ‘people-person’ with excellent communication and a knack for facilitating mutually beneficial solutions and continuous improvement to consistently drive meaningful action and achieve operational targets.
Master of Science | December 2019 | Temple University
Degree: Digital Innovation in Marketing GPA: 3.92
Relevant Coursework: Information Technology Management, Data Analytics/Business Intelligence, Process Improvement and Innovation, User Experience Design, Digital Brand Management
Bachelor of Science | April 2013 | University of Pittsburgh
Minor: Italian Studies
Recruiter | First National Bank | April 2018-Present
· Standardize talent acquisition procedures, resulting in streamlined processes, documentation, and regulatory adherence.
· Conduct meetings with leaders from IT, Finance, Project Management, Digital, and Marketing Lines of Business to gather information and requirements, resulting in improved communication and recruiting results.
· Coordinate the hiring process including all back-end processes (background checks, onboarding, etc.) while providing status updates to various stakeholders including the applicant, hiring manager, and HR business partner.
· Perform all Workday system testing for Talent Acquisition group
Lead Technical Recruiter | Oxford International | September 2016-March 2018
· Facilitated client and consultant relations.
· Executed recruiting plans for all open positions (local and national).
· Negotiated salary adjustments and manages contract renewals.
· Networked with industry contacts, association memberships and associates.
· Tracked candidates and pushed for feedback on disqualifications, time-to-fill statistics and other variables.
Branch Manager | LGC Hospitality | March 2015-August 2016
· Staffed events for more than 50 clients each week
· Met with new and existing clients to review current services and expand sales opportunities.
· Managed both client and staff expectations and needs.
· Implemented and monitored social media profiles for Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Orlando branches to increase awareness
· Created and led recruiting efforts for all open positions (including developing and facilitating job recruitment fairs with local organizations and universities for engagement).
· Recruited, hired, onboarded, and trained hundreds of temporary employees as well as 8 internal employees.
· Conducted exit interviews and verified that employment termination paperwork was completed. Acted as a company representative for all unemployment hearings.
Teller | First National Bank | September 2013-March 2015
Tour Guide/Admissions Counselor | University of Pittsburgh | September 2011-April 2013
·Selected as a company ambassador to travel nationally and facilitate the opening of two new offices (Philadelphia, PA and Orlando, FL)
·Nominated and selected as Best Trivia Night in Pittsburgh awarded by Pittsburgh City Paper in 2018, 2019
·Hootsuite Platform Certification (11/2019) ·Google Analytics (4/2019) ·Certified Diversity Recruiter (8/2018)