Digital Marketing & Social Media Professional
Creative and energetic with nearly 20 years’ experience in developing and executing multi-channel marketing, digital marketing and social media strategies with the unique ability to understand the ongoing market scenario and customer trends.
Proven ability to lead teams and identify unique opportunities to increase revenues and profits in highly competitive environments.
Demonstrated track record of collaborating across lines of business to create seamless cross-channel marketing efforts together, as one marketing and communications campaign.
Areas of Expertise
Digital Marketing Automation Manager
OhioHealth: May 2014 – Present
– Responsible for establishing new OhioHealth email marketing capabilities
– Managed a team of cross-functional disciplines to transition company to a new email marketing service provider June 2018.
– Managing Marketing Automation campaigns for OhioHealth.Digital Marketing Strategy Manager (May 2014 – April 2018)
Social Media Growth:
Developed social media strategy for corporate Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Increased engagement rates while growing the fans/followers:
• Increased Twitter followers 45% from May 2014 through Jan. 2018
• Increased Facebook fans 60% from May 2014 through Jan. 2018
• Increased Instagram fans 500% from May 2014 through Jan. 2018Digital Marketing Campaign Management
• Responsible for digital acquisition marketing for OhioHealth.
• Lead social media strategy for OhioHealth (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
• Direct digital cross-channel campaigns that connect with larger OhioHealth regional campaigns.
• Manage OhioHealth digital team associates.
• Product Owner for Agile team responsible for digital acquisition and campaigns.
• Lead RFP process to select new digital marketing agency.
• Overhauled paid search campaigns across all clinical areas and brand resulting in 130% increase in conversions YOY.
2018: Named Wellness Champion for corporate headquarters.
2017: Named Ambassador to the new Administrative Office Building opening.
2015: Nominated to Believe in Me team – established to help attract and retain talent in the marketing and communications functions.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Gannett/USA Today Network: June 2013 – April 2014 (position eliminated)
Responsible for home delivery circulation and revenue for the Cincinnati Enquirer. Direct the sales force responsible for selling Cincinnati Enquirer subscriptions through digital marketing, direct mail, kiosk sales events, door-to-door and advertising efforts.
• Manage four sales/marketing managers.
• Manage digital acquisition of subscriptions through paid search, email, and on site display.
• Manage direct response initiatives.
• Responsible for maintaining a yearly budget.
Senior Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager
Highlights for Children: June 2011 – June 2013
• Manage five marketing managers on the acquisition marketing team.
• Manage digital campaigns for magazines, book clubs, and gifts/toys.
• Successfully managed 2011 4th qtr multi-channel digital campaigns.
• Project managed Cyber Monday campaign resulting in 41% online revenue increase from 2010 – biggest one day online revenue total in website history.
• Process mapped new digital marketing department processes and functions.
• Responsible for on-site marketing, all promotional email marketing, SEM, SEO, on-site search, multi-channel campaigns, and PPC vendor management.
• Social Media Marketing with Brand/Creative Teams
Direct Mail, Advertising
• Responsible for acquisition direct mail efforts for Highlights Hello, Highlights High Five, and Highlights magazines.
• Responsible for acquisition direct mail efforts for Highlights book clubs.
• Created a new direct mail process that covers end-to-end direct mail efforts across multiple departments and organizations within Highlights for Children.
• Manage the acquisition efforts for ads placed in magazines and free standing inserts.
Community Outreach / Philanthropic Efforts
• Managed Highlights for Children’s Nationwide Hospital fundraising efforts as part of the Columbus Marathon
• Managed Highlights for Children Running team
• Managed and responsible for the Highlights for Children day with the Columbus Clippers baseball game
• Managed Highlights for Children community efforts with the Red Nose Run and Columbus Marathon celebration booth