Bimbo Bakeries, USA-2004-Present
Senior Associate-Shopper Marketing March 2019-Present
Manage all Couponing, Digital, Media and Promotional Products supplier relationships and usage for BBU for all Shopper Marketing and Brand initiatives. Centralizes and manages activities to support the Shopper Marketing and Brand’s strategy while concentrating on strategies to reduce spend. Specific focus on coupon budgeting and planning, forecasting, risk opportunities in partnership with Brand Marketing, Procurement and Finance. Strengthen capabilities for Consumer Promotions and Shopper Marketing while driving effectiveness of promotional programs by managing the following:
- Collaborating with the Procurement department for Service Agreements/Contracts for suppliers.
- Working with Marketing Finance and Brands to keep budget on track for programs.
- Liaison for Key Account Managers, Plant Managers and Brand Teams for Coupon Promotions.
- Lead coordination and execution of coupon strategy including timing, reservations, values, legal copy, artwork and accuracy of every incentive executed. Work with outside partners to reduce waste and fraud. Provide guidelines and protocols and ensure that they are followed.
- Supporting the creation and implementation of consumer promotional efforts as it relates to digital and media.
- Tracking and Monitoring the redemptions and digital performance for each program/offer.
- Developing, executing and managing strategies for the Promotional products preferred suppliers to reduce spend.
Senior Associate-Marketing Services January 2006–Present
Render high level of support to Directors of Marketing and Directors of Sales to monitor growth opportunities for twenty two (22) major brands. Display unsurpassed expertise in managing overall coupon process for all brands. Serve as a focal point of contact for sales field for Point of Sale for New Product Launches and Promotions.
- Conceptualize and implement innovative strategies to generate sales and increase corporate profitability.
- Initiated, conducted and consolidated a RFP, Request for Proposal for the following categories:
- POS print material (2011)-20% Savings
- Price point Stickers (2014)- 50% Savings
- Promotional product/Swag Items (2019)-25% Savings
- Manage content of all of the websites that were developed based on all of the Request for Proposals.
- Played a vital role in all aspects of new product development as well as with corporate web site development.
- Planned and coordinated promotional events, such as Junior Achievement, Susan G. Komen, Linda Creed Foundation, March of Dimes, Philadelphia Marathon, and Stroehmann/Philadelphia Phillies Promotions