Download Resume: 2020 Resume-4
Hilary Anne Myers
Pastry Production Lead/Sous Chef
November 2014 – May 2021
Terrain at Styer’s, Glen Mills PA
- Daily coffee shop pastries (cookies, scones, muffins, bundt cake)
- Barista prep (the jumbo chocolate chip cookies are wildly popular)
- Restaurant dessert prep (five dessert sets, garnishes, ice creams)
- Bread dough for daily restaurant operations (every table receives a flower pot bread)
- Event desserts (macarons, cookies, tarts, cupcakes, cheesecakes, mini pies, etc.) for a tightly packed private events schedule. We are currently doing 3-4 weddings a weekend, as well as frequent weeknight dinners and receptions.
- Thanksgiving pies – we have an ever growing pie program at Terrain. We offer 5 flavors (apple crumb, pumpkin, sweet potato, bourbon pecan, and salted honey) in our signature flaky pie crust.
February 2012 – January 2014
Country Butcher Fine Foods, Kennett Square PA
- Daily coffee shop pastries (cookies, muffins, scones)
- Custom cakes
- Thanksgiving pies
Fox School of Business at Temple University – December 2022
- MS in Digital Innovation in Marketing
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College – Class of 2015
- Associate’s Degree in Pastry Arts, Valedictorian
Earlham College – Class of 2011
- Bachelor’s Degree in Comparative Languages and Linguistics (French + Spanish)
- I’m extremely punctual, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and focused.
- I’m good at anticipating needs in a fast paced work environment.
- I have excellent time management skills and the ability to reprioritize.
- I’m highly adaptable in facing new challenges and setbacks.
- I have a working fluency in both Spanish + French.
- I’m an avid photographer:
- Instagram Accounts – hilarymyersbakes, hilarymyersphoto
- Website – https://www.hilarymyersphotography.com/
- I’m comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, etc.