- Navigate to your site’s dashboard and click the ‘pages’ tab, then click ‘add new’ sub tab
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- You can have subpages within your Pages, which essentially creates a hierarchy of pages. For example, a WordPress site for a travel agent may feature an individual Page for each continent and country to which the agency can make travel arrangements. Under the Page titled “Africa” would be subpages for Lesotho, Cameroon, Togo, and Swaziland.
To create a subpage
- Go to Administration > Pages > Add New panel.
- In the right menu, click the “Page Parent” drop-down menu. The drop-down menu contains a list of all the Pages already created for your site.
- Select the appropriate parent Page from the drop-down menu to make the current Page a child Page.
- Add Content
- Click Publish when ready
*When your Pages are listed, the Child Page will be nested under the Parent Page.