Creating a New Menu
- Click on the ‘Appearances’ tab, then the ‘Menu’ subtab
- Select Create a new menuat the top of the page
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box
- Click the Create Menu
Adding Items to a Menu
You can add different link types into your menu, these are split between panes left of the menu you’re currently editing.
- Locate the pane entitled Pages.
- Within this pane, select the View Alllink to bring up a list of all the currently published Pages on your site.
- Select the Pages that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each Page’s title.
- Click the Add to Menu button located at the bottom of this pane to add your selection(s) to the menu that you created in the previous step.
- Click the Save Menubutton once you’ve added all the menu items you want.
Your custom menu has now been saved.