Adding media to your course site will enable you to upload items like Word documents, PowerPoint decks or pictures to your site to share with your students.
- To access your media library, click the Media tab on the left sidebar.
- The Media Library Screen allows you to edit, view, and delete Media previously uploaded to your blog.
- To Add New Media, select ‘Add New’ Under the Media tab, then `Select Files`
- If you would like to change the details of your media, press the edit button once your file has been uploaded
- The Edit Media page give you the option to adjust:
- Caption – A brief explanation of the media.
- Alternative Text – (Image files only) The alt text for the image, e.g. “The Mona Lisa” to describe the media. Used for accessibility.
- Description – An explanation of this particular media.
- Once you’ve completed editing your media, press update