Evelyn McArdle Teti
Temple University; Master of Science in Digital Innovation in Marketing; Anticipated Graduation December 2019
University of Maine; Bachelor of Arts in English and Sociology; May 2015
Concentrations: Analytical Writing & Crime, Law and Justice; Minor: Professional and Technical Writing
Bath & Body Works; Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Store Manager, May 2017- Present
- Lead/coach all store associates to achieve/exceed corporate objectives.
- Drive performance metrics (sales, staffing, inventory accuracy, safety, HR).
- Foster employee engagement through ownership and accountability. .
- Resolve all customer complaints/employee relations issues. .
- Process payroll and time keeping for all associates.
- Responsible for all aspects of associate development from onboarding to termination.
Lowe’s Home Improvement; Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Service Manager, June 2015 – May 2017
- Responsible for sales floor leadership throughout the entire store.
- Areas of accountability includes paint, home décor, flooring, kitchens and appliances.
- Lead weekly merchandising initiatives based on sales ad to drive high margin/add-on sales.
- Maintain company merchandising standards in all departments.
- Handle high level customer issues.
- Oversee planograms in every department to ensure accurate and timely completion.
Smith Law Offices; Bangor, Maine
Marketing Director, October 2013- January 2015
- Design/maintain new company website.
- Initiate and manage social media accounts.
- Coordinate and conduct media relations (press releases).
- Creative advertising consultant.
- Provide customer service and response to all business inquiries.
University of Maine Athletic Event Staff; Orono, Maine
Manager, September 2011- May 2015
- Supervise and organize events on campus.
- Develop and train new hires.
- Rewrote training manual for new hire orientation.
- Resolve staffing needs by ensuring coverage throughout the day.
- Oversee +30 workers in daily tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making capabilities
- Conflict resolution
- High level of internal and external customer focus
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong ability to prioritize and complete high-pressure assignments
- Team oriented
- Attention to detail in all aspects of retail operations
- Strong data and metric analysis to drive business results
Camping, reading, and competitive Scottish Highland Dancing