Marketing Manager: Slingmax® Rigging Solutions, I&I Sling Inc, and Rigging Institute LLC June 2013 – Present
- Responsible for creative direction, overall strategy, and graphic design including but not limited to: WordPress websites, sales sheets, catalogs, brochures, graphics (vector & raster), video, promotional items, tradeshow materials, digital content, and copy writing.
- Interaction with all 45 full service Slingmax licensees including international partnerships to help increase sales and identify areas of improvement in their marketing materials.
- Research, select, and bridge the industry specific technical gap with vendor partners and artists. Notable partnerships include website developers, mobile phone app developers, graphic designers, printers, illustrators, tradeshow display manufacturers, motion graphic animators, music producers, voice actors, and promotional item manufacturers.
- Introduce and maintain new technology into the company workflow and environment. Some technologies brought in are used internationally by hundreds of employees and customers daily.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the annual sales conference attended by around 100 international business owners and CEOs.
- This includes hotel contract review, acquiring room block reservations, working with hotel staff for food and beverage requirements, event marketing and promotional materials.
- Contributing to presentation content for eight-hour meeting during sales conference. Required to present Marketing Update presentations. Typical presentation is 40-60 minutes in length.
- Responsible for selecting and reserving restaurant for one night during conference. Past restaurant examples include: Buddakan, Amada, Cuba Libre, and Strip House Steak House (Las Vegas, Nevada).
- Onsite support for active jobsites, interacting with project managers and engineers, photographing and documenting high profile lifts, including video recording. Most lifts are high profile and expensive. There is often only one chance to photograph and record the lift.
- Skilled in digital photo editing and manipulation. All photo editing is done in house. Editing includes composition and levels, but also includes the ability to identify damaging content and either edit out or not use image completely.
- Responsible for all video content. Video editing is done in house with Adobe Premier Pro. Occasionally incorporating other artists content (B-Roll and other photographers’ images).
- Responsible for obtaining/maintaining appropriate material licenses and copyright ownership.