Passionate, Honest, Creative, Innovative, Loyal.
- 2018 Magazine advertisement “Slingmax® Rigging Solutions DNV” placed 1st out of 28 advertisers in the KHL Signet Adstudy review for reader comprehension and recallability. This ad also Placed 2nd out of 26 in 2017.
- Included and named as an engineering contributor in a submitted patent application for industrial technology that will reduce accidents and save lives. Patent expected to be granted in 2020.
- Active contributor to consecutive record sales numbers in 2017 and 2018.
- World travel. Required to travel domestically and internationally for tradeshows, industry association meetings and Slingmax Licensee customer visits.
- Extensive Adobe Creative Suite experience especially in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier Pro.
- Proficient in WordPress and the behind the scenes workings of websites including SEO.
- Graphic design & content creation (both physical print & digital).
- Experienced in preparing presentations and public speaking – frequently speaking in front of 100 person or larger groups of business owners.
- Team player not confined to the limitations of my position. Experienced in working with Engineering teams, Technical sales teams, and C-level executives for the creation of relevant and impactful marketing materials.
Marketing Manager: Slingmax® Rigging Solutions, I&I Sling Inc, and Rigging Institute LLC
June 2013 – Present
- Responsible for creative direction, overall strategy, and graphic design including but not limited to: WordPress websites, sales sheets, catalogs, brochures, graphics (vector & raster), video, promotional items, trade show materials, digital content, and copy writing.
- Interaction with all 45 full service Slingmax licensees including international partnerships to help increase sales and identify areas of improvement in their marketing materials.
- Research, select, and bridge the industry specific technical gap with vendor partners and artists. Notable partnerships include website developers, mobile phone app developers, graphic designers, printers, illustrators, trade show display manufacturers, motion graphic animators, music producers, voice actors, and promotional item manufacturers.
- Introduce and maintain new technology into the company workflow and environment. Some technologies brought in are used internationally by hundreds of employees and customers daily.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the annual sales conference attended by around 100 international business owners and CEOs.
- This includes hotel contract review, acquiring room block reservations, working with hotel staff for food and beverage requirements, event marketing and promotional materials.
- Contributing to presentation content for eight-hour meeting during sales conference. Required to present Marketing Update presentations. Typical presentation is 40-60 minutes in length.
- Responsible for selecting and reserving restaurant for one night during conference. Past restaurant examples include: Buddakan, Amada, Cuba Libre, and Strip House Steak House (Las Vegas, Nevada).
- Onsite support for active jobsites, interacting with project managers and engineers, photographing and documenting high profile lifts, including video recording. Most lifts are high profile and expensive. There is often only one chance to photograph and record the lift.
- Skilled in digital photo editing and manipulation. Editing includes composition and levels, but also includes the ability to identify damaging content and either edit out or not use image completely.
- Responsible for all video content. Video editing is done with Adobe Premier Pro. Occasionally incorporating other artists content (B-Roll and other photographers’ images).
- Responsible for obtaining/maintaining appropriate material licenses and copyright ownership.
Cabrini College Class of 2013
Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications