Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Princeton, New Jersey
Position: Media Services Specialist for HRM (October 2011 – Present)
* Formulate, evaluate, and communicate conclusions and inferences from quantitative information using Excel and R Studio
* Developed communications on committee teams planning foundation wide events such as: anniversary celebrations, board of trustee meetings, and employee enrichment activities.
* Designed word templates, excel spreadsheets, and used video and photo editing software.
* Planned meeting logistics for internal and external clients of the foundation.
* Coordinate staff enrichment opportunities and staff celebrations with materials and event planning
* Worked collaboratively with legal and human resources to conduct training for new hires
* Developed interactive web based technologies for staff training like SurveyMonkey, HTML5 plugins for Drupal and WordPress
* Served on staff engagement and diversity committees for The Foundation
* Specialized training in photography, mobile devices for imagery and video capture, and Articulate Storyline E- Learning software
B.S. Rutgers University Labor Studies and Employment Relations- Minor in Digital Communication, Information, and Media. July, 2018
Raritan Valley Community College, Raritan New Jersey, United States
A.S.S. Business Management, May 2011
* Strong knowledge and skilled in Adobe products such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Image Ready, Adobe Acrobat, and InDesign.
* Analyze issues in social justice related to work issues across local and global contexts
* Successfully participated and enhanced collaborative working relationships in virtual environments
* Critically read, interpret, synthesize, and evaluate communications from all media outlets
* Apply quantitative methods to analyze data for HR decision making including cost-benefit analyses, ROI, etc. (HRM)
* Analyze the degree to which forms of human difference shape a person’s experience of and perspectives on work
* Highly experienced in working on a creative team to target audiences with digital communications including web based technology, motion-graphics, video, and rich text.