Welcome to my Work Experience page. You’ll see that I have experience in an array of fields dealing in marketing.
Robern – Marketing Coordinator
– Acted as Lead Content Syndicator and delivered over two thousand SKUs to e-tailers such as Wayfair and Build.com assembling digital assets,
marketing copy, and logistical info such as UPC and item dimensions.
– Assisted the marketing team in pushing new sales strategy through
e-commerce with the e-tailers mentioned above.
– Updated ConstantContact databases with new contacts and cleaned up
bounce lists containing upwards of 10,000 contacts consisting of architects,
interior designers,and retailers.
– Deployed several campaigns with objectives targeted towards PR events for
architects and designers
– Managed multiple data sources through
– Tracked sales and leads from promotions, PR events, etc to create detailed
reports of effectiveness of the campaigns/events.
– Assisted Marketing Director with project management through GANTT Charts.
Livegenic – Marketing Associate/Email Designer
May 2015-Aug 2015
-Created and planned mass email campaigns reaching an audience
of over 2,000+ contacts.
– Used combination of existing templates and HTML/CSS to design campaigns.
– Responsible for copywriting subject lines and content for emails.
– Steadily increased open rates from 19% to an average of 28% to
– Executed both AB testing and QA testing to each campaign.
– Created video for marketing purposes and distributed through email.
– Created reports of analytical information for past emails including open and
click through rates