EMAIL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Creative and customer-focused professional with over five years of diverse marketing and communications experience. Expertise in email marketing strategy and execution, communications and brand development, and social media planning. Exceptional organizational skills used to manage content schedule while organizing and implementing high impact promotions, special events, and multi-media campaigns. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills coupled with keen attention to detail, which allow for effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Email Marketing Strategy | Copywriting | Campaign Management | Research & Data Analytics
Website Content Creation | Public Relations | Client Account & Relationship Building | Social Media Planning
Microsoft Office | Mailchimp | Salesforce | Photoshop | Buffer | Bannersnack | Canva | Trello | Pardot
Content Marketing Specialist | Penny Appeal USA | Alexandria, VA
Feb 2020 – Aug 2021
- Supervised social media interns, providing training and development, and ensuring the quality and punctuality
- Developed and implement email marketing strategy, including segmentation, sequencing, copywriting, and
content development; raising over $700,000 in revenue.
- Led A/B testing to optimize email campaigns, and increase open rate, click rate, and conversion rate.
- Monitored email campaigns, identify key performance indicators, analyze and report metrics, and provide
recommendations to improve results.
- Managed branding for campaigns, including taglines, pitch, and overall messaging for emails, social media, and
- Create compelling copy for various mediums, including emails, video scripts, press releases, blogs, and
- Format it nicely so that it appears on this page.
- Include a downloadable version as shown above.
Development Associate | Washington Area Women’s Foundation | Washington, DC
Sep 2016 – Feb 2020
- Managed digital campaigns, developed communications plans and website content, and raised over $8,000.
- Led the development of integrated email outreach campaigns, including content development, design,
analytics and metrics.
- Created and executed day-of social media strategy for GirlsLEAD Summit to engage 600 attendees and 20,000
followers through the foundation’s Twitter and Facebook accounts using #GirlsLEADdc.
- Produced corresponding omnichannel social media calendar and content to publicly acknowledge donors and
advertise Leadership Luncheons.
- Wrote persuasive appeal letters to top 1,000 donors annually and managed production timeline, raising over
$50,000 per appeal.
Master of Science – Digital Marketing | Temple University | Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Arts – English | Drexel University | Philadelphia, PA