|Cindy Dumont||Glen Mills, PA 19342 • 610-209-1474
email@example.com • cdumont.myportfolio.com
Senior-Level Marketing Executive
Higher Education / Home Goods / Food and Beverage / Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Technology
Construction / Research / Tourism / Entertainment / Gaming / Security / Not-for-Profit / Financial Services
Award-winning creative director with over two decades of success driving powerful B2B and B2C campaigns from concept to completion for an international base of clientele. Motivational leader with a talent for fostering collaborative, inclusive environments conducive of creativity as a hands-on mentor and coach.
Visionary brand manager committed to ensuring the sustainable success of diverse organizations, from small startups to Fortune 50 companies, by delivering tailored marketing strategies. Analytical professional with expertise in collecting and utilizing actionable data via Google Analytics and other reporting platforms.
Areas of Expertise:
|· Creative Conceptualization and Design
· Copywriting and Product Packaging
· Brand Voice and 360° Storytelling
· Strategy, Vision, and Mission Planning
· Consumer-First Communication
|· Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
· Team Building and Staff Development
· Project and Program Management
· Budgeting and Resource Allocation
· Client Relationship Management
True Blue Branding – Glen Mills, PA
CEO / Founder (2010 to Present)
Deliver design branding and conceptualization services to a wide range of clientele, including OMI Industries, PNA Construction Technologies, and Fox Chase Bank, while leading the operations of an advertising agency.
Provide strategic direction to a talented team of design, marketing, social media, public relations, and digital experts dedicated to delivering brand services that recognize the uniqueness of each client, audience, and campaign. Forge strong partnerships with client executives and staff across all organizational levels as an advisor, coach, and guide. Create short- and long-range marketing plans with clearly defined goals; oversee all project processes, from initial research and analysis to service delivery.
- Fresh Wave Rebranding Initiative: Conceptualized a fresh brand image for an exclusive Target product launch that achieved a 187% increase in sales and drove expansion into new product lines and other big box retailers; online sales grew from $10K per month to $40K, Facebook following increased from 5K to 66K+, and Instagram following grew from 500 to 10.2K+.
- .earth Top-Level Domain Launch: Generated a 235% increase in sales by planning and deploying a multi-platform marketing strategy encompassing social media, the development of two websites, podcast publicity, blog posts, and a joint venture with GoDaddy.
- COR5 Brand Development: Boosted volume of long-term accounts with monthly commitments by 25% through the design of a user-friendly website and comprehensive branding strategy for a set of online applications used for management coaching and staff development.
Smells Like Green, Inc. – Media, PA
CEO / Founder (2002 to 2010)
Founded an advertising agency that grew into an award-winning, $1M company with a diverse client portfolio including Mars Drinks, M&Ms, Fox Chase Bank, WSFS Bank, MEI Gaming Systems, and D’Orazio Foods.
Championed innovation as a hands-on creative director while empowering clients across the globe in the delivery of data-driven advertising solutions. Leveraged creative and technical expertise to design integrated content strategies and comprehensive marketing plans to support the growth goals of global brands. Formed strong relationships with cross-functional teams in order to promote the development of new product offerings targeting specific customer needs within competitive markets.
- Flavia Rebranding and Expansion: Engineered bold sales strategies, packaging, incentive programs, distributor materials, emails, visual displays, and trade show booths in tandem with brand managers to support the entry of a small coffee product line into the B2C market.
- Imprintable M&Ms for Mars Employees: Executed the visual marketing campaign for the internal launch of a new M&M product that outperformed order projections by 25%+; interpreted client goals and designed supporting collateral materials, including order kiosks and email campaigns.
- WSFS Bank Branding: Revitalized the WSFS brand through logo refinement, media ads, website development, building design and signage, and other collateral; efforts paved the way for the bank’s expansion into Pennsylvania and growth from zero branches to 14.
Additional experience as Senior Art Director with RT&E, Art Director with Barton & Pittinos, Graphic Designer with DDCWorks, and Art Director with Beach Advertising.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communications Design
Kutztown University – Kutztown, PA
Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver
Website, Email, and Ecommerce: Product Cart, WordPress, Big Commerce, Shopify, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Litmus, Hub Spot
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat
Digital Tools: Google AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Shopping, AdRoll
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel