Describe your client’s mission/vision; products/services; organizational construct/locations
- Mission Statement: Carcierge’s mission is to create a platform that promotes transparency between car dealers, and car owners. This hold’s each party accountable for accurate and timely repairs, while savings car owner’s money, and increasing revenue for car dealerships.
- Vision Statement: Carcierge is striving to become the number one OBD partner between automotive dealerships and car owners within the next five years. Our success will be measured by market penetration, as well as market share in the OBD market.
- Carcierge offers an OBD product and service combination that connects automotive dealerships and car owners. This service connects the car owner’s diagnostic information to their phone via text, email, or the Carcierge mobile app, and notifies the car owner every time that their car is in need of service. This empowers the car owner to return to the dealership with the knowledge of what to expect when it comes time to pay for vehicle repairs. At the same time, it encourages car owners to return to these dealerships because they have existing partnerships with Carcierge. This instills trust between dealerships and car owners.
- Carcierge is a digital company with national headquarters located Allentown, PA. The company outsources the production of it’s physical OBD products so that it can remain financially agile, and focus on the service provided via it’s mobile app. The Carcierge focuses on leverage it’s product as a digital platform and creating relationships with automotive dealers and consumers through various digital channels.
Explain why/how you choose this client or product
- This product and service was chosen because it satisfies a universal need in a market that is ripe for digital disruption. The Carcierge solution automates many manual tasks between both dealerships and car owners, giving them back valuable time everyday. The user experience will be familiar to both digital migrants and digital natives, so the product adoption will be effortless. The opportunity in the OBD market has yet to be capitalized, and Carcierge is positioned to move into a dominant position in this space.