People first. Now more than ever, organizations are focusing on DEI, Diversity, Equity and Belonging, therefore any type of mistreatment amongst an individual is taken seriously and managed as a priority. There are various fashions on how these organizations choose to handle these situations, internally, or externally. As Ombuds enters the market we must be informed and educated with our competitors, to differentiate ourselves in order to win.
Not Me is an online and app resource for organizations that specializes in empowering employees and employers by offering reporting capabilities for any form of misconduct.
- Strengths: Strong social presence, international offerings, customization
- Weakness: Too much content on website, very complex
- Opportunities: Specific focus on industry
- Threats: niche resource offering
This is a resource for industries in the learning and sports sectors, inspiring associates to recognize unwanted behavior by educating and providing guidance so that these behaviors do not get out of hand, which prevents unnecessary escalations.
- Strengths: International, robust resource center, identifies “bottleneck” issues
- Weakness: More of an educational platform
- Opportunities: Enhancement to current platform by offering next step- “What happens next?
- Threats: Internal HR
Third party on-line resource that focuses on array of issues and industries. From harassment and discrimination, data primary to corporate responsibility. (Risk Management)
- Strengths: Risk Management-Solution based packages
- Weakness: Too robust of a platform for some industries
- Opportunities: Direct focus on corporate opportunities
- Threats: Internal capabilities offered directly in an organization
Points of Difference
Like Ombuds, these resources provide a service to an organization, however where we differentiate ourselves against the competition is that we are a niche resource, focusing on higher educational institutions. We understand the need and focus to communicate where we are in the process every step of the way.
Our services will provide organizations with enhancements to their current complaint reporting system, delivering these systems an “added feature” .
Points of Similarity
- Third party providers that provide a service to an organization
- Resource Center
Unmet Needs Among Target Segments
- Full transparency and anonymity
- Focus on a particular industry
- Integration of current platform -enhanced features-tracking device of communication process