CreditVisible will launch a mobile-responsive website with an open API to be able to integrate our financial wellness scoring model into the apps of local and regional banks with the end goal of helping credit issuers expand their customer base and include individuals who lack established credit. The scoring model will aggregate, analyze and categorize individuals into tiers to indicate their level of financial wellness using an algorithm.
- Gather information using existing research to identify opportunity: how many new customers in specific regions.
- Draft business cases for each customer persona (college students and disadvantaged individuals such as immigrants, divorcees/widows/widowers, etc.)
- Create an algorithm to analyze individuals’ payment history and categorize into tiers to indicate their financial wellbeing.
- Test the algorithm
- Design ever-green financial literacy content and resources to be used on website and marketing promos.
- Launch a website with an open API to be integrated with bank apps so that individual customers may see their financial wellness score.
- Launch a mobile app with an open API focused on end users (those seeking to build credit)
- Create print and digital marketing collateral for banks and universities for campaign activation
- Partner with companies to gain access to payment history of rent, utility bills, subscription services, medical bills, etc. (Netflix, Spotify, Real Estate, Pepco, Hospitals/Doctor offices) OR enable customers to scan lease, utility bills, medical bill pay history and incorporate AI to sort and categorize.
Clients (B2B): Universities, FICO, regional and local banks.
Partners: Netflix, Pepco, real estate companies renting apartments, etc. Community members such as local non-profits or government agencies supporting disadvantaged communities.
End users: Individuals seeking to build credit with no existing credit.
- Project Manager | Andrea Mowers
- Marketing | Morgan Pastner Jaffe
- Sales | Chelle Johnson
- PR | Regina Olkowski
- Graphic Design | Brandyn Graham
- IT Architect | Ryan Hartman
- Videographer /Photographer | Andrew Baer
Our team will work in one-week sprints as established in the Team Trello Board.