Sunaina Parihar, Aisha Pinkney, Alejandra Forero, Daniel White, Jordan Robinson, Tosin Ojo
- Overview of project idea
- Questions regarding project
- Top company goals defined
- Purpose of project idea & impact on the company of choice
- Increase Traffic/Sales
- Increase Engagement
- Expand Awareness
- Increase Thought Leadership/Education
- Think about AR
- Look at stats about apps…will people download? Can we add to an existing app experience or site? How can we build it to be more useful?
- The ambition should be a template app that we can use for anything. Flexible.
- Priority is the ability to buy tickets and allow donating…
- Look up facts about new apps being downloaded?
- Look at the NY Botanical Gardens for inspiration
- Make target market parents age? Income?
- Talk about the experiential part of it for strategy. I.e scavenger hunts – you have to answer trivia animal questions to move on
- Experiential things outside, events, pop-ups, live w/ a digital component
- Partnering with other companies where donations go to animal cause/conservation
- Pop-up in SXSW – build awareness
- Texas specific events to build awareness?
- Spanish version of app
- Fiesta event in TX – mid April launch date?
- What are our goals?
- Help increase engagement through sales
- Create buzz – make park top of mind
- Retaining customers – engagement past park
- Thought expertise – educating the public on animals
- Environmental conservation