Meeting with Amy – 9/13
- Made everyone administrators on the site
- Don’t focus on the site really – just a place for us to put our deliverables
- How does Yelp make money? https://bstrategyhub.com/yelp-business-model-how-does-yelp-make-money/
- When it comes to cost – Doesn’t have to be super specific but teams to need to look at viability and high level scoping
- More detail on schedule
- Need individual tasks and have them assigned to folks. Break up smaller tasks (first draft, final draft, and who is assigned, etc.)
- Put meeting with business authority – complete notes, etc.
- We should have a transcript/notes on this
Stakeholders – too broad
- Narrow down – start with business authority and community leaders
- Is there enough overlap between the people who live < 1 mile away and the people who might be travel? We don’t need to
- Needs to be more narrow – what is it that we want? We need to look for a more specific primary focus?
- Night life or day life? Is it more for events?
- Don’t do too many things because we can’t do it all
- Maybe we do different phases?
- Do we start with dining? People are going to go there – from there we can add on the ancillary experiences and advertising based on this. You could make Dining Under the Stars a cross over.
- What ages are coming more so in Media? Brian said it used to be older (over 50) but now it’s more younger professionals, starting to skew younger
Overall – a more defined problem with more defined goals will be helpful