Group met with Amy and Becca:
- Discussed data model- was mostly good, one or two statistic tweaks needed, it was noted to make sure to include these statistics in the company memo
- Discussed the digital analysis- there was some discussion about how to categorize “competitors” since it is a town
- ultimately we decided that competitors are similar towns competing for the same day-tripper
- whereas some of the digital competitors we looked at could be seen as experts in their field since they have further developed the small town persona that Media is aiming for
- Discussed the process model- there was a good amount of confusion taking place over the process model due to lack of shape/color cohesion. Amy and Becca suggest redoing the whole thing, this time with a focus on the customer interaction and interfaces, as well as color and shape simplification
- It was indicated that progress so far was good, but we need to stay on track and steam ahead!
- Our team met later to assign the next deliverable set (see Project Plan)