Sent Debbie a link to class presentation to review
- Debbie will review tomorrow 11/30 on plane
Run through our presentation tonight with Debbie for initial feedback
- Each read two slides each instead of jumping person to person
- Debbie loses the pace because it’s too many people
- One person can present – other people can come in (or is a lead)
- It’s very distracting when it’s a new voice every slide
- Might be better to have each of us do 1-2 slides each
- Doesn’t know if it’s owned or not (My research shows…)
- Investor pitches don’t have 6 people
- Personalize it more (The research I did, the research ‘we’ did)
Question: why are there no men in the targets?
- (not part of the launch targets)
- Should be said that future personas to target include these targets and here’s why
Question: Where’s any mention of money?
- Saving that for capstone
Content is great! Feels non-synergistic. Need to have energy, carry energy. April should follow the video, she has the energy. The whole thing needs to ‘gel’
Debbie hates slides, she wants to feel “presented to”, not like someone is reading off slides.
Maybe have each person present for class, but for the capstone, Debbie wants someone to “own” it.
Need more passion behind the presentation/delivery. Be enthusiastic.
“We the Momento team”
- Taking ownership