- Updates (high-level) on various deliverables due soon:
- October 31: Campaign & Activation Editorial Calendar (Jen/Dan)
- November 7: Prototype (Erin/Joel/Danny)
- November 7: Memo to Company Leaders (Sean/Jen)
- November 7: Marketing Channels (Erin/Jen)
- Miscellaneous, but connected in every way:
- Brand: Logo (Under construction! Should have something in next week!)
- CAPSTONE: Once we turn in Prototype on Nov 7th, how do we plan for updates on second draft of deliverables?
Campaign & Activation Editorial Calendar:
- Think about a specific moment where you can activate your audiences
- How long could the campaign be?
- Who would it be targeted to?
- What channels/creative?
- Basic skeleton’s been created, basic strategy
- Two campaigns, because we’re new:
- Awareness: 6 weeks (will inform the next campaign)
- Engagement/Lead Gen:
- Might invite them to be insiders and test things for Momento (beta testers)
- Fast track them to be loyalists
- Editorial calendar: mix of different creative types (static images, video storyboard tweaked for different platforms)
- Question: as we define the campaigns further, can we intertwine the campaigns into the prototype?
- Yes, one of the campaign ads will kick off the prototype
- From Debbie: once you start to gain loyalists, focus on targeting and retargeting those customers. How will you manage those loyalists over time? (retargeting strategies)
- Two flows: guest checkout, subscriber checkout
- Guest doesn’t want to add any personalization stuff
- Guest journey should be SUPER simple, then ask them if they want to create an account at the end
- Think about flow of prototype from UX perspective – how many clicks does it take someone to go through the process?
- Important to show guest journey and subscriber journey
- If you’re incentivizing promotion and trying to move people from guest to subscriber, that will be important for measurement
- Create a few different flows (like pre-prototype) and explain what those are
- Model prototype after one of those flows
- Update copy/content to be as relevant and real as possible eat time of pitch (early December)
Memo to Company Leaders & Marketing Channels:
- Haven’t been started yet, but marketing channels have been done for K&G
- Memo: asking if someone can help with Sean at taking a first pass
- Joel wants to contribute.
- Is there something to consider with this memo? Who are those leaders? Would the leaders be the investors?
- Clarify via email with Amy and Becca – as a B2C who are you talking to?
- Logo under construction, should have something in the next week
- Voting for favorite a few days before prototype is due so we can place it
How do we move forward and work on updating first drafts to be second drafts?
- Ask Amy & Becca, how do they want to receive/consume second drafts?
- Is it similar to how we’ve done this, or is it closer to the final pitch deck?
- Do they want it in one continuous deck or separate?
- Erin – Compile feedback on deliverables so far from meeting minutes and Canvas feedback, put in doc and put in Sharepoint, broken down by deliverable
- October 31: Campaign & Activation Editorial Calendar
- November 7: Prototype
- November 7: Memo to Company Leaders
- November 8: Meeting with Amy & Becca
- Nov 14: Budget and Resource Plan
- Nov 14: Measurement Strategy & KPIs
- November 28: Second drafts of all deliverables