- The Zenbox Marketing Website: is the keystone of our digital marketing strategy. The goal of all additional channels is to drive user traffic to our website where CTAs exist. We can monitor these CTAs and correlate action data directly back to ROI. This is consistent with Zenbox’s value proposition: websites that will form the core of a company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Blog: The blog located on the Zenbox website will provide the ability to educate clients and potential clients. Zenbox wants to share the expertise to build trust and bring in targeted organic search traffic. The Zenbox Blog will focus on marketing education and tips. Past blog metrics will be used to determine popular content which will drive future content creation. Blog post titles will be reflective of possible questions a Marketing Director could ask search engines when planning and executing their marketing efforts, mixed with local keywords to attract local marketers who are our preferred client base.
- Premium downloads: PDF instructionals, templates, branded and specialised Zoom Backgrounds, and other free downloadables will be available to consumers in exchange for customer information such as company name, email address, and phone numbers.
Interactive Guided Marketing Workshops
- Purpose of these workshops is to educate, network and offer services. Zenbox wants to be known as a voice of authority and by sharing marketing information and being transparent, the audience will discover value in and trust the services.
- Workshops will be held monthly with occasional special events included as well such as “Plan Your Marketing Strategy For The New Year” workshop series taking place in October & November of 2021.
- Prospective clients may attend guided workshops
- Current clients and success stories will be invited to discuss how Zenbox Marketing helped their business (if they want to).
- Some workshops will be free, however popular topics and special event series will have a small attendance fee.
- The newsletter will allow Zenbox to share and recap its services and successes but also to continually connect with existing customers and potentially win over new ones. Maintaining a mailing list and consistently pushing out digital newsletters with interesting and useful content will keep Zenbox Marketing at the front of their customers’ minds
- Zenbox can utilize email KPIs as one measurement for identifying content our audience prefers.
- Using appropriate keywords and key concepts to assist in the higher ranking of Zenbox resources and services. This will be a main focus. People who find Zenbox through organic search will be most likely to trust Zenbox’s ability to increase their company’s organic search traffic.
- Keyword planning and blog titles will be reflective of what Kevin, a Marketing Director, could search for when looking something up to make marketing decisions.
LinkedIn, Facebook and eventually Twitter
- Social media platforms will be a quick way to mass communicate with consumers and clients. LinkedIn will provide the professional network and advanced targeting needed to increase brand awareness and connect with other professionals locally and around the world. Facebook will be used to display a personal inside look into Zenbox Marketing with an emphasis on local which is very different from the professional exposure on LinkedIn. The main focus of Facebook at first will be to build local awareness of Zenbox. Our eventual utilization of Twitter will allow for short, quick tweets to be sent out to capture audiences who are on the go. Twitter will allow us to reach more professionals and build relationships with other thought leaders in digital marketing and establish authority. The use of all these social media platforms will assist in driving awareness and compel consumers to sign up for the workshops we will be providing.
Online Directories (like Clutch)
- Zenbox wants to be listed in directories as a trusted source of information and services. Listing in directories such as Clutch and Upcity will increase visibility. This method also ties back to our search strategy: when searching for “digital marketing New Mexico” Clutch and Upcity are the top results. Websites like the thehoth.com will allow us to identify online directory listing opportunities, and we will track referral traffic with UTM codes.
The channels we have selected to support and promote our brand all meet our mission: creating a website that builds trust and converts customers through intentional strategy. Our vision for our clients is building a website with ongoing content addition and iteration that reflects the quality which our clients worked so hard to achieve. We want to create website content that will build trust while sharing results that everyone can understand. This means that clarity and focus is crucial. Our focus is to give our clients a website that’s accurate, trustworthy, functional and one that stands out from competitors.
“The State of Small Business Marketing in 2019”, Campaign Monitor, accessed Sept 11 2020: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/resources/guides/the-state-of-small-business-marketing/
Sutter, Brian, “The State of Small Business Marketing” Forbes, Oct 21, 2017: https://www.forbes.com/sites/briansutter/2017/10/21/the-state-of-small-business-marketing/?sh=33c9f0ef200e