Empower and support individuals suffering from dementia so that they may continue to live in their homes while providing peace of mind to concerned family members. Deliver legendary service and drive innovation in home care and healthcare to improve our customers’ lives.
When engaging with audiences across social media channels (and in everyday marketing), our tone and language will reflect our core values and Brand Persona.
Caring – all communication and messaging that we post on our social channels or in private conversations with our audience will exemplify our dedication to providing the highest level of care. We sincerely care about our customers’ wellbeing, and we want that to reflect in everything we do. Empathy always needs to be at the forefront of our communication.
Empowering – we want individuals to feel empowered to live independent, fulfilling lives, which is why we offer products and services to help accomplish this goal. Our content and communication will promote that empowerment by sharing information with customers that can help improve their lives and foster independence. We will make ourselves experts in the area of at-home Dementia care and provide resources to folks who want to learn more about Dementia in general and how they can improve the lives of their loved ones affected by Dementia.
Responsible – we want our customers to trust that we will never use their data or personal information for any other reason than to provide top-notch care and services to them and their loved ones. We will promote this by being as transparent as possible about our processes and products with our audience. We will disclose any relationships we have with educational institutions or other senior care organizations. All customers will have the opportunity to opt-in (not out) of sharing data for research purposes to help further our knowledge of Dementia and improve care in the future. All messaging and content published via social media should promote our dedication to trustworthiness and transparency.
Innovative – Vera strives to be an innovator in the medical device / smart home/memory care space and all messaging and content published on social media will reflect our dedication to innovation. We are not okay with the status quo and want to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our content and messaging will reflect that ambition.
For Good – we put people first and want to further the research and understanding of Dementia and improve the care that is out there. Our content and messaging will reflect this by always being people-focused and making sure that our content is relevant to what people need. Our content and messaging should always strive to be useful and help improve people’s lives.
- Drive sales and provide a central hub for e-commerce, information, and resources
- Vera provides a clean, crisp, easy-to-navigate e-commerce platform to customize the appropriate package that meets the needs of its customers
- Vera Personalized Solution Quiz – interactive lead generation tool
- One-stop-shop of resources, toolkits, and information for families and caregivers
- Mobile-optimized and responsive site
- Provide rich, relevant content and resources to family and caregivers
- Utilize Yoast and Moz to target keywords
- Leverage internal linking to previous blog posts
- Partnering with Alzheimer’s Association, linking back to Vera website and blog will increase domain authority through the quality of links and social signs to Vera content
- On-page optimization – strategic placement of keywords and content on page
- YouTube – How-To’s
- Twitter – Customer support, provides quick and direct interaction between Vera and its users
- Provides opportunities for customer feedback and social listening
- Facebook groups for similar caregiver, tips, user-generated content
- Provides features and functionality, as well as driving users to owned online assets and content
- Provides “direct” connection between users and Vera
- Nurtures relationship between users and technical support
- SEO is a long game
- Pay-per-click (PPC) makes Vera even more visible digitally and dominates in mobile search due to limitations of screen space (Rowles 2017)
- Increases speed of obtaining information through search rankings on search engines such as Google
- Targeting keywords such as “Dementia” or resources for cognitive impairments will be difficult due to the domain authority of .edu and .org sites and organizations, instead target keywords around our smart home, medical alert solution