Attendees: Gretchen, Justin, Christine, Akasha, Colleen
- Features and Plan Structure (Christine & Justin)
- Akasha & Jane – Analyze your client’s customers and create personas to better define your target audiences media consumption patterns.
(Based on the Situational Analysis)
2-3 Personas: Parent’s – decision makers with the $$
1. Mother who loves to garden, outdoorsy, wants to share her passion of nature with her kids
2. Mother looking for something meaningful and productive with her children/spouse. Wants to get the family outside
3. Single father trying to have a bonding experience
4. Grandparents visiting
Address: How do they prefer to consume information (time of day, device, source, etc.)? How do their expectations/experience change depending on the circumstances? What are they responding to? Why might they want to follow/engage with you in social media? What language/keywords are they using that your content should include? – HINT: Constructing a consumer journey infographic might be an interesting way to concisely frame your persona.
- Colleen- Analyze your competitors: How much of your competitors presence is driven organically (word of mouth, owned channels)? How much is created through paid media? How extensive is their digital presence? Are they favoring active (live chat, gamification, etc.) or passive (resource pages, FAQs, etc.) engagements? What strategies/tactics are they using and how well are they working.
- Gretchen – Analyze your industry: What are the major environmental trends that could inform your content activation and social media strategies?