Gretchen, Christine, Colleen, Akasha, Jane, Justin, Collie
- Reviewed buyer personas and corresponding data.
- Suggestion: add brand bullets under behavior, family status. Ex.) Part-time mom is she connected to Aldi or Fischer-Price. This may impact the offers and partnerships we develop.
- Reviewed features and plan structure. Tiered pricing structure (basic, silver, gold) Tiered pricing breaks down features of app. Discussed a few approaches:
- 1 These three tiers are offered to LG as a customer and they decide what tier they want to offer to botanical garden visitors.
- 2 Flat fee partnerships and then a cost per acquisition model. Everyone who registers, we make a percentage of the cost. A few different models allow for a better negotiation standpoint. Different cost per acquisition. Basic $10, silver $15, gold $20.
- 3 Still customizable – it’s not all features or bust this doesn’t lock the users in.
- How are we breaking out the cost?
- We have the resources in-house. Costs are specific to the app, it is a range not definite. Allows for negotiation.
- What could impact them wanting to come and not wanting to come?
- Interest in nature, loves the environment, unemployment in immediate area, recession, regulations, consumer cultural demands, allergy season/pollen count
- Environmental analysis – sustainability and conservation of the gardens. Threats: global warming, threats, conservation
- Depth of UX/UI experience for presentation
- Make it functional so audience can understand the decision trees.
- Start backwards – the person at longwoods gardens how do they get to the app? Pick two features, stick with the brand.
- What KPIs will we use?
- ?Show them the success of previous clients (acquisitions, length of time).
- Internal dashboard (sell licenses) which shows the metrics of the app. Can use AI to make suggestions, predictions.
- Dashboard shows client what they can control, optimization opportunities. Data helps them decide which actions to take next.
- Defined case: Goal is for customer retention, bring customers BACK.
- KPIs/measurements/bookmarks to measure success
- Observe layout of LG
- Wheelchair access, shade, benches