Gretchen, Christine, Colleen, Akasha, Jane, Collie
- Reviewing Deck with Collie; feedback – very thoughtful
- How are we showing the competitors in the deck? Leave icons, talk about this is what other people are doing to compete with customers money and time.
- Idea of going through the demo with a commentary, a way mixing in the added value to the product overview & demo
- Implementation – are we saying we’re doing the marketing? Are we consulting? Add that we provide marketing support
- Implementation – 1 overview slide and then more slides showing the individual steps. Bring in the marketing strategy and support we can offer to them. A communication tool kit showing them we know how to launch an app into market
- Update cost structure to have a table with check marks, and offer plan options instead of cost structure. Work with pricing on plan to meet Longwood specific needs
- Value slide – how to connect the dots from the adoption. “imagine if you had customer’s lifetime value of xx.” Add in the possibilities of longer CLV, increased revenue
- Think about adding title breaks
- Pause after implementation and add a break, what does this mean to longwood? What can it add to your customer’s experience?
- Adding photo of us at longwood with info about us at the company
- Next steps slide, list direct contact, key prop reminders, things from their strategic plan
- Should we add slide at the beginning that talks about the team? Quick overview of today’s discussion and team member who is talking about it
- Overview of the prototype
- On competition slide, does it make sense to leave all competitors? States leave the longwood competitors in the deck but leave BranchLab competitors on the deck.
- Order of slides, flow of deck
- Rework slides