Gretchen, Christine, Colleen, Akasha, Jane, Justin, Collie
- Collie’s feedback on the presentation pitch deck. Recommends we should connect with them emotionally. Possibly remove the team go right into the problem and how we can help them.
- Weaving digital into the customer journey as part of problem
- Value props or scatter them in the presentation? Highlight advantages of the app
- Retention & upsell
- Investment slide – who are donors that will help with the app bill?
- Feedback on Content Strategy – first thought, add table of contents. Map it back to the other submissions (tie back to target audience, restate the goal). Should answer the question of why are we doing this? Add a data point to the micro-moments to back it up.
- Use statistic in headline to get them to open it; here’s solution; here’s why
- Pitch deck order: intro, problem, advantages, solution/prototype, product/prototype, traction/engagement with customers/personas, market, competition, business/pricing model, summary of advantages and benefits and WHY they want to invest/who are the donors, contact can be the team slide
- Consider video link for demo – vidyard
- Finalize pitch deck order
- Is memo to get us in the door or is it a follow up?
- Consider video link for demo