Gretchen, Christine, Colleen, Akasha, Justin, Becca
- Overview of Deck. Becca thinks it’s in good shape. Ending on pricing/added value is a punchy way to end presentation.
- Add in final slide with adding value and a next steps/questions slide
- Choose a membership tier from Longwood, mid-range would cover family of 4.
- ON average how long do people retain memberships? Google average museum membership length. App would extend the membership length by XX%, additional value per customer
- Pick logical set of assumptions. Make statement with further information we could make a better value prop
- Look for 990s on Guidestar for info on Longwood
- Retention w/ customer lifetime value
- End with dimensional value you’re returning to them, next steps, contact this person, questions for us? We believe this will help you increase retention
- Touchpoint map, talk about pain points w/ the app and the journey. Make the pain points clear along the journey
- Combine slides 3-4
- Make objective very clear
- Slide 3 address where the problem begins and better opportunities for ongoing retention rate. Opp 1 is…, opp 2 is…, opp 3 is…
- Opportunities: digital engagement with the whole family
- Review of touchpoint/customer journey & final slides discussing value
- Revise slides