- Going over upcoming due dates
- Discuss topics to cover with Amy & Becca
- Review the data process model on the site
- Revised customer journey – user opens app earlier to scan their membership ID card
- Need to add game to ERD
- Review article, Building your first app, https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/231145
- Survey for usage and UX testing
- Layout the flow and features
- Screenshot of longwood dashboard
- Show data flow of client CRM to BranchLab app
- Review the sitemap and wireframe draft
- sitemap with architecture
- Wireframes – my account, maps, AR game, plant scanner
- Add terms and conditions, consent box to sitemap
- GDPR with data in our app. Consent for data sharing
- Hubspot – Make My Persona
- B2C – Facebook & Instagram
- B2B – LinkedIn & Twitter
- Game in app? QR code on flower cards & AR insect on plant, take a selfie in front of xx plants then get digital photo album share on social. Encourages interaction among visitors
- What part of sitemap for the demo?
- We are data processor. Granular or general usage trends to clients?
- Are we marketing to Longwood, trying to get them to buy the app? Or Longwood marketing to customers, trying to get them to download/use the app?
- Next deliverable – is the draft of project deck the draft of the final presentation?
- Gather survey questions
- Draft social posts
- Content strategy due Oct. 22
- Audit – Gretchen/Christine
- Define brand (longwood persona) – Akasha/Jane
- Overall content strategy – Colleen/Justin