Company Name: BranchLab Inc.
Our main product is a native mobile App used on mobile devices such as smartphones and iPads for increasing digital presence of Longwood Gardens. The App is also designed to improve guest experience with easy check-in, interactive maps and guidance, multiple e-commerce platforms, real-time events scheduler & reminder, plant scanner, and gamification/AR experience. The application of our App will be extended from Longwood Gardens to other gardens, plant parks, and arboretums aiming to enhance the engagement of horticulturists, school kids, families, plant lovers, and other people who enjoy nature, botanical displays/exhibits, leisure activities, education or other special events.
Tagline: Digitize Your Visit to Longwood Gardens.
The BranchLab Brand
BranchLab is a consulting company that provides a platform to help our clients build a personalized app which complements the beauty inside their Arboreta, Botanic, and Zoological Gardens. Our platform, allows our client to plug in their data to create a personalized app and experience for their customers.
At BranchLab we strive to provide the best customizable platform for your venue. We are committed to excellence, technological digital innovation, education, and natural beauty and conservation.
We are approachable. We look forward to collaborating with our clients and building relationships with them.
We want to know more. We host skill building workshops every month, so our employees are up to date with the latest technology.
We care. We want to create a platform that makes our clients stand out. Our platform does not seek to take away from the user’s surroundings but to immerse them in the beauty.
Why? Our driving purpose is to help companies simplify their customers’ visit. We strive to eliminate any pain points a customer may experience during their visit. Visiting a botanical garden is meant to be fun and stress free.
How? At BranchLab we differentiate ourselves by working closely with our clients this includes site visits to truly understand the client and customer needs and wants. By visiting the client site, we are able to go through the customer journey and experience any pain points along the way. The firsthand experience leads to a full comprehension of the client’s environment and their customers journey which results in a better app and improved customer experience.
How? We have developed a platform for our clients to plug in their data to create a personalized app for their venue. The mobile app will increase visitor enjoyment and engagement, enhancing external online experience and elevating the extraordinary garden experience.
Who? BranchLab’s main clients are arboretum, botanic, and zoological gardens.
Direct competitors – focused on the tech, not the gardens. A few direct competitors include Seamgen, OnCell, and GrowIt! Indirect competitors – limited features and functionality includes Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Fairchild Tropical Garden App, Chicago Botanic Garden, Garden Guide App, and Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Royal Botanic Garden Sydney App.
Industry leaders include the Disney World, My Disney Experience App and American Museum of Natural History, Explorer App.
BranchLab had $1.5M in revenue and net earnings of $800k for the year of 2018. For the fiscal year ending December 2019, BranchLab is expecting revenue of $3.25M and net earnings of $1.75M which is a growth of 45%.
Since BranchLab has started there has been $2M in investments. We have been successful in raising affiliate funds from retailers local to our clients.
Consulting company strategy: The BranchLab platform allows our client to plug in their data to create a personalized app experience for their customers. We consider every stage of the customer’s experience and help our client make each stage more meaningful, engaging, and informative.
We partnered with Longwood Gardens to build an app for their members. The app removed common pain points by providing visitors with simplified check-in, ticket and parking pass purchase process. The application also provides edutainment including guided tours, an AR game, and plant scanner.
Company Address: 123 Branchlab Way, Innovation Gardens, PA 19888
- A dynamic marketing and sales professional with more than 25 years of experience in B2C and B2B marketing, developing and executing successful strategic marketing initiatives for print and electronic publishing products.
- A broad understanding of subscription acquisition and retention, product and content marketing, society publishing, and institutional sales.
- A technology operation professional with 10+ years of working experience in digital advertising.
- Extensive experience of working for technology companies ranging from big corporations to small start-ups.
- Highly skilled in Ad serving operations, programmatic tools, OTT digital video production/product/vendor management, development/workflow tools, senior account/campaign/project management, content operations and QC, and media planning.
- A professional financial analyst and project controller in the realm of finance/project management with government contractors.
- Proficient in abiding by contractual statements and analyzing financial data to forecast employee spending for the duration of the project.
- Experienced in contract pricing/quotes, responding to data calls, preparing bi-weekly customer reports, conducting monthly contract/financial review with upper management and customers.
- A marketing specialist in developing global marketing strategies, data mining and analysis, management of virtual marketing and communications, conducting market research, etc.
- Expertise in utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Corel Draw, Microsoft Excel including use of Pivot Charts and Tables, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook.
- A professional of program management in digital marketing and communications.
- Extensive experience with managing content and branding strategy for digital channels, enhancing online marketing and communications strategies, driving corporate reputation and customer leads, and coordinating business units & engagement of key stakeholders in content curation, strategy and user experience.
- A market analysis expertise with 10+ years of industry experience in data analytics, online listing, media promoting, industry analysis and forecast.
- Proficient in syndicating industry reports and forecasting market trends for various industrial products to support business & sales departments in making strategic plans and decisions.
- Exceptional abilities in website maintenance/update, online listing and advertisement design.
- A founder of Heroic Gardens and a managing & marketing professional in providing garden services to US Veterans and their families.
- More than 20 years of experience in advertising, strategic planning, business development, and account supervision.
- Expertise in Strategic Communications, Digital Strategy, and Interactive Marketing.