Christine, Colleen, Akasha, Jane, Justin, Amy, Becca
- Amy’s comments
- Slides and design in the deck is good
- It’d be better to condense the deck
- May need to dig deeper for KPIs
- Will the app work outside Longwood Gardens? Can I use the app to scan flowers at home?
- Might want to leave out ERD (may not have time for that in final presentation)
- Becca’s comments
- Focus on components that make the app unique
- Should think about what features you want to showcase in final presentation in 20 minutes
- Good elements in marketing channels but should pull out important elements for communications that build up engagement using the app
- Measurement for success of marketing channels considering KPIs, SMART objectives, that could bring this section to a next level
- Try to consolidate the data and select the most appealing points to show in the deck & make slide titles more meaningful (what are the key takeaways)
- What content should/should not be in the final deck?
- Will try to make the prototype interactive
- Condense the deck to a more concise version