Final Presentation Preparation Outline
· Slides 1 -4: Gina
· Slides 5-8: Gennie
· Slides 9-11: Nikki
· Slide 12-16: Gina
· Slides 17-22: Cady and Sheryl (Pending tomorrow’s discussion)
· Prototype: Sheryl
· Sources page: Nikki will update
· Slides 17 – 22 are a bit disjointed and confusing as they currently appear. We tried to go in and fine tune them but got confused and didn’t want to mess anything up. There are a lot of great ideas here, but they are all over the place. We need to narrow down our marketing strategy and pick the best tactics in 3-4 slides and appendix the rest (Let’s break our tactics down into a few general categories, i.e., Social Media Marketing, Experiential Marketing, etc.) – We will primarily work on this tomorrow evening.
· We timed out the first 17 slides to see where we’re at:
- Slides 1-17 = 7:49
- Slides 18-22 = We need to consolidate these to keep them in the 2-minute time frame to leave time for the prototype
- Prototype 5:00 (amount of time we’re projecting to need to run through it)
- Should we add our visual examples of marketing tactic visuals from our slides to the Marketing Channels page on the website to support the infographic? We’ve got great visuals in our deck that could support the site page.
- Augmented reality Integration page needs work. We should not be mentioning #cheflife on this page. The focus is Chef X for consistency purposes. This page doesn’t clearly outline what will be done with AR/VR. The tactic needs to be further explained and clearly defined or we should delete this page.
- We need to cut out any random notes and outlines we have on the website.
- Gennie will re-format the Competitive Analysis page (WordPress completely screwed it up)
- We will comb through the website page-by-page tomorrow to verify everything is where it should be.