Gina and Nicole scrubbed through websites and noted inconsistencies, areas that need to be changed, condensed, etc. See below:
- Can we make the buttons non-clickable?
- Example rather than click on “The Team” make this a drop down tab (Done. Now we just need to figure out where to direct the user if they click on any of our main buttons – The Project, The Team, etc.)
- There is text in top left corner of page that reads “You Are: Home” on all pages – can we reword this or is it a default?
- The Team – make non clickable (Done)
- -Create About Us tab (Done)
- Make non-clickable (still need to figure out if this is possible)
- Reorder drop down menu to read: proposal, memo, deck (Done)
- THE BRAND – make non clickable
- – Create The Brand as a drop down tab – create the brand story with Joe’s background
- -renamed The Brand History to Company Background – remove text and focus on infographic – enlarge images, add coming soon/ in development highlights – Gina to complete
- Make non clickable (done)
- Create own tab called “Market Snapshot” — create two subtabs from this: audience segmentation and perceptual map (Done)
- Perceptual Map – Can we have some text here that explains what this is?
- Needs to be cleaned up – Amy provided feedback in rubric with suggestions. We need the visuals to flow better and cut a lot of text. Possibly by breaking the competitors down into the kinds of competitors they are? (i.e., recipe knowledge, fictional gaming, tutorials, etc.)
- Revenue projections – if using this move under the brand tab (Done)
- Add visuals
- Refine visuals
AUGMENTED REALITY STRATEGY?
- Move to sub tab from Marketing Channels (for now) (Done)
- Make nonclickable (Done)
- Add prototype elements